Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Pages
Home
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
August 14, 2011
Pt. Mouillee SGA - 22 Jul 2011
Digiscoped w/ Zeiss 85T*Fl, 45X Wide eyepiece, Nikon Coolpix P6000, and homemade adaptor.
Comments
WMI Disaster Response
said…
Hey Jerry, stumbled across your blog. Nice work.
I have just parted with my zeiss 85T and I still have the camera adapter to go with it. Would you know anyone interested? I will sell it for $275.
Thanks.
Jerry Miner jerry.miner at gmail.com
Popular Posts
August 04, 2009
Nikon Coolpix P6000 - 05 Aug 2009
September 04, 2009
Freeware Noise Reduction Software - 03 Sep 2009
Comments
I have just parted with my zeiss 85T and I still have the camera adapter to go with it. Would you know anyone interested? I will sell it for $275.
Thanks.
Jerry Miner jerry.miner at gmail.com